A scene of the Gothic ruins of St. Anthony's Chapel in Edinburgh. Marked:Dedicated to the Lord Provost and the Corporation of the City of Edinburgh. Each print in the book was dedicated to a prominent figure. Published:Antiquities of Great Britain, Volume 1. Note: Hearne was a leading topographical artist of the period.
Artist: Thomas Hearne (English, 1744-1817) | Publisher: Thomas Hearne & William Byrne | Engraver: S. Smith
Width 18 Depth 1 Height 16
Sight: Width 10.5 Height 8.75
See also: B-57-0210.