A pair of antique, late 19th century exterior lantern sconces of four-sided, tapering form with green panes of glass and handblown rondels. Notice the fine wrought ironwork of the finial and brackets of the lanterns.
Provenance: The Germania Club Building Chicago, IL, built 1889) Architect: August Fiedler. Neoclassical and German Renaissance style. The building is on the National Register of Historic Places and was designated a Chicago landmark in 2011.
Date: c. 1889
Dimensions: W 25 D 13 H 27 in.