Collection of (6) vintage and antique Victorian paper lithograph ephemera cards comprising:
1. American heart valentine marked (front): My Valentine; (inside): My wigwam would be / cosy as could be. / If I could only have / You there with / me. / Made in U.S.A.
2. Floral Valentine marked (front): To my Valentine; (back): Printed in Germany. With presentation inscription.
3. Victorian Christmas card with fringe marked: May Christmas Find Thee Happy and so Leave Thee. Fun Frolic, and Festivity be Thine on Christmas Day!
4. American Victorian Birthday card with fringe marked: Many Happy Returns of the Day / Joy Peace and Happiness; (inside) Birthday is mirth-day and happy may it be! / This day is bliss-day for you no more than me. / J. V. Cheney / Copyright 1883 by L. Prang & Co. Boston
5. With Christmas Greetings / To_____ From ____
6. Postcard: A Happy Christmas / (presentation inscription) From Clarence to Ernest
PLACE OF ORIGIN
United States | Germany
(1) L. Prang & Company (Boston, Massachusetts)
Late 19th century and later
Circa 1880 and later
1. Heart valentine: Width 4 Height 5 inches
2. Floral valentine: Width 4 Depth 3 Height 7 inches
3. Skaters: Width 5.25 Height 7 inches
4. Birthday: Width 7 Height 5.5 inches
5. Holly: Width 5 Height 3.5 inches
6. Postcard: Width 3.5 Height 5 inches