Located at Eight Avenue and Grant Street, this mansion boasted over forty-two rooms and featured a Tiffany stained glass window and grand chandelier hung with over four thousand crystals. Sadly, this mansion was demolished to build an office building.
It is the former residence of David H. Moffat (1839-1911) who acquired his wealth in the railroad business. Notably, he strove to create efficient railroad routes though the mountains rather than around them. His efforts were commemorated with the naming of the Moffat Tunnel following his death.