Each gold shade is encircled with green combed peacock feather and threaded decoration, in a bell shape with a slightly scalloped edge. Made for clip-on candelabra bulbs. It is difficult to find a set of eight.
Attributed to Durand Art Glass (Vineland, NJ, 1924-31)
The Durands were originally from Baccarat, France where they worked for the renowned Cristalleries de Baccarat before moving to the United States in the late 19th century. Durand Art Glass Shop was established as a division of Vineland Flint Glass Works in 1924. After the closure of the Quezal factory in 1924, many of the former employees were hired by Durand and Quezal's influence can be seen in many of the designs.
Unsigned as usual.
Early 20th century
Circa 1925, later mounts
(8) Width 3.75 Depth 3.75 Height 4 inches
Note: with new light bulb clips and finials.