This antique five-light Art Nouveau hanging light fixture is suspended from tubular, polished brass rods with a large flower petal form, leaded stained glass shade encircled by four smaller shades, shorter drop pond lily shades. It resembles the rich opalescent glass by Handel, but in different glass colors. Note: the rods could be shortened easily if needed.
Attributed to Albert Sechrist (American, 1862-1922), Albert Sechrist Manufacturing Company (1717 Logan Street, Denver, Colorado, early 20th century).
A. C. Revi, American Art Nouveau Glass, p. 341.
Width 19 Depth 19 Height 34 inches