This shade is made up of tan/cream, brown and blue glass. Detailed with a blue shield in the center of each panel.
Attributed to Duffner and Kimberly (New York, 1905-13). Duffner & Kimberly was formed by Frank Joseph Duffner, a former employee of both the Bradley and Hubbard Company and the Phoenix Glass Company, and Oliver Kimberly, a former Tiffany Studios employee. The Duffner & Kimberly Company produced high quality, mosaic glass in direct competition to their rival Tiffany Studios. They produced finely crafted stained glass windows, memorial plaques and mosaic lamps. Duffner & Kimberly filed for for bankruptcy in 1913 after operating for only six years following a financial recession in the United States. Today their pieces are highly regarded and very collectible.
PLACE OF ORIGIN
Early 20th century
Width 5.25 Depth 5.25 Height 6 inches
Fitter: Width 2.25 inches
Note: one pane cracked and glued.